Fonctional ecology Conference
This conference on Functional Ecology will present the latest research on how organisms acquire and then make use of resources in metabolism, movement, growth, reproduction, as well as on how ecosystems cycle, store or lose resources through biotic and abiotic processes. There will be 5 predefined sessions as well as open sessions (for details, see the tag Sessions and keynotes):
- Species responses to climate change and resource availability: flexibility mechanisms from the individual to the population;
- Stoichiometry of biogeochemical cycles at various scales;
- Functional ecology and agro-ecology: deepening the links;
- Enhancing the dialogue between modellers and experimentalists;
- Emerging approaches and tools in functional ecology;
- Open sessions (for presentations out of the above sessions)
Submission of oral and poster presentations is open until March 1st
The formal registration to the conference is done through the payment of the conference fees through the tag 'Fees payment'.Once the payment done, you will receive a registration confirmation mail. Note that you can submit your presentation before paying the fees.
The conference will take place in the spacious holiday resort Belambra Club in La Grande Motte with meals and housing provided (http://www.belambra.fr/club-la-grande-motte-presqu-ile-du-ponant/ete). We offer various fees packages to give you some flexibility in your attendance of the conference.