1er Colloque scientifique ILTER intitué
Long-Term Ecosystem Research for sustainability under global changes: Findings and challenges of ILTER from local to global scales
The International LTER Network is pleased to announce its first global Open Science Meeting open to all experts involved in LTER, interested researchers and stakeholders. ILTER is a 'network of networks', a global network of research sites located in a wide array of ecosystems. ILTER's focus is on long-term, site-based research and monitoring.
Topical research themes will be addressed in plenary, break-away sessions and workshops. Experience from site-based to global LTER in one conference at a world-class biodiversity destination, and take advantage of ample opportunities for networking and coordination across ecosystems.
ILTER will also use the opportunity to engage a range of powerful international partners of LTER in global change research and policy.
- Nitrogen impacts on ecosystems structure and function.
- Carbon and water cycles under climate change.
- Towards sustainable usage of ecosystem services (local, regional & global).
- Drivers of biodiversity across scales.
- Data integration and interoperability linking global scale ecosystem research and environmental monitoring.
- Linking local, regional and global Earth system observations and models.
- Long-term studies of population dynamics.
- Long-term changes in nutrient cycling
Programme détaillé consultable en ligne