SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting,
The SETAC Europe Annual Meeting in 2017 in Brussels will be the number one meeting place where ecotoxicology, toxicology, environmental and human exposure, risk assessment and management, environmental policy and economics, as well as life cycle assessment topics will be presented. It is a 5-day event featuring a variety of training, networking and learning opportunities.
This will stimulate discussion and debate among academia, business, industry and government representatives and will enable durable inter- and trans-disciplinary networking and collaboration.
The overarching theme of the meeting is therefore “Environmental quality through transdisciplinary collaboration”.
The scientific programme consists of 7 tracks for parallel sessions and 1 track for special sessions.
1. Ecotoxicology and human toxicology (from molecules to organisms, from omics to in vivo)
2. Ecotoxicology becomes stress ecology (from populations to ecosystems and landscapes)
3. Environmental chemistry and exposure assessment (analysis, monitoring, fate and modeling)
4. Ecological risk assessment and human health risk assessment of chemicals and other stressors and mixtures
5. Life cycle assessment and environmental foot-printing
6. Environmental policy, risk management, and risk communication
7. Think-Outside-The-Box (fundamentally new concepts, innovativecontroversial ideas)
8. Special sessions (invited speakers only, poster abstracts welcome)
Deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday 23 November 2016, 23:59 CET.
Authors are required to read the instructions BEFORE submitting an abstract.